On April 12th, 13th and 14th, Curtis will give clues so you can figure out the actual Central Ohio location where that bunny is hiding. The caller who has the correct answer wins 2 tickets to Monster Jam at the Schottenstein Center on Saturday April 22nd!
This bunny-hunt is brought to you by:
|Amish Oak Furniture||Interim Health Care||Mindy’s Ohio Mattress|
|CES Credit Union||Jobes Insurance||Pizza Hut|
|ECR Computers||Lakeside Barbershop||Shearer Equipment|
|Hot Yoga Escape||Mike’s Fredericktown Marathon||The Kenyon Inn|
Amendment to General Rules
- All General Rules apply with exception to specific listings below. See General Rules
- How to play:
- During the Curtis & The Morning Crew show, a clue, or clues, of the bunny’s location on that day will be announced on-air during the contest days of April 12, 13, and 14, 2017.
- Listeners will be invited to play “Find The Bunny” by calling the Super Q Contest Line (740-392-9370) with a guess of the bunny’s location based on the clue/s announced on-air.
- The winner will be determined by the on-air personality.
- All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to play.
- Each winner will be awarded two tickets to Monster Jam at the Schottenstein Center on April 22, 2017.
- Winners are responsible to pick up tickets at WQIO business office during regular business office hours of Monday through Friday 9AM to 4PM; ID will be requested.
- Tickets will become sole responsibility of winner and station is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, rain-out, cancellations, or any other inclement situation where the tickets are not honored or unable to be used.