Learn more about working in human services or social work at Central Ohio Technical College’s (COTC) human services and social work Virtual Visit Day. If you are interested in beginning a career or earning additional professional credentials, COTC can help you on the path to long-term career success. During the visit, faculty and staff will share information about COTC’s multiple certificates and degree options in human services and social work to help you consider and choose the right path for you.
Virtual Visit Day:
Tuesday, June 7
Register at cotc.edu/visit
Upon registration, a link to participate in the virtual information session will be emailed to you. Registration will close on June 6.
The most rewarding aspect of a career in human services is the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping others and making a difference. Possible career paths include working with various populations as a social work assistant, chemical dependency counselor assistant, case manager, intake coordinator, group leader and many others.
Behavioral and Mental Health
Case Management for the Healthcare and Gerontology Professional
Many certificate classes count toward the Associate of Applied Science in Human Services. Students can quickly complete certificates in just two semesters.
Associate of Applied Science in Human Services
Associate of Arts in Social Work
Benefits of COTC:
- Full-time, part-time or accelerated degree options.
- Online or in-person classes are offered at all four COTC campuses in Newark, Coshocton, Knox and Pataskala.
- Nationally accredited.
- Transferability to multiple bachelor’s degree programs.
- Gain professional certifications as a Social Work Assistant and Human Services – Board Certified Practitioner. Earn partial requirements for Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant and Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor II.
- More than $1 million in scholarships are awarded annually.
- Knox and Coshocton Promise programs offer free tuition for eligible residents.
Learn More and Get Started Today Call the COTC Admissions Office at 740.366.9222 or email email@example.com to learn more and speak with an admissions counselor.
Learn more about COTC’s human services and social work academic offerings at go.cotc.edu/socialworkpath.
COTC is a fully accredited, public college dedicated to providing high-quality, accessible programs of technical education in response to current and emerging employment needs. COTC is the only technical college in Ohio operating four full-service campus locations: Newark, Coshocton, Knox and Pataskala.