93.7 the Super Q Holiday Hoopla is here again.. We had so much fun last year with QR Codes..We decided to do it again! Get your smart phones ready…WQIO is taking you on a QR Cryptogram for CA$H! You could win a GRAND PRIZE of…. $1000 CASH! Don’t want to go on a QR code hunt? Enter below for other fabulous prizes like a 55″ LG 4k TV, Retail Therapy Gift Cards, Giant Toy Stocking & more. Holiday fun & prizes for all from WQIO!
Each QR code will have clues that will help you solve the Holiday Hoopla QR Cryptogram for Ca$h! Completed, summitted Cryptograms have a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE of…. $1000 CASH! You must get the clues from QR codes located on entry boxes at each location.
Holiday Hoopla kicks off on Nov. 15th and ends on Dec. 13th Winners will be announced on WQIO with Curtis and the Morning Crew on Thursday Dec. 15th, 2022
Sponsors: A Plus Autobrokers, Smithhisler Meats, Pak Mail, Colonial Book and Kid’s Shelf, Gault’s Dry Cleaners and Laundromat, Johnny’s Mattress and Furniture, Ohio Means Jobs Knox County, Herald’s Appliance and Electronics, and Mid Ohio Powersports and Golf Cars
- GRAND PRIZE: $1000 CASH from A Plus Autobrokers
- 55″ LG 4K TV (Retail $500) from Herald’s Appliance and Electronics
- $100 in Store Certificate from Johnny’s Mattress and Furniture
- $50 in Store Gift Card from Mid-Ohio Powersports and Golf Cars
- $50 in Store Gift Card from Gault’s Dry Cleaners and Laundromat
- $ 50 Retail Therapy Gift Card from PakMail
- $ Gift Cards from Colonial Book and Kid’s Shelf
Must be 18 years old to win. WQIO will need to see proof of age before any prizes are released. Only correct submissions are eligible to win Grand Prize! Please read all rules: Prizes must be picked up in 14 days
1. Participating business listed may or may not display QR Codes in store. Part of the contest may include the lack of clue.
2. QR Codes will be located on or by general entry box. Box may be located where you would find a product in a normal shopping experience or displayed very openly in the store.
3. QR Codes coincide with the Cryptogram for Cash .. QR Codes can be found at participating locations. Some or all of these clues may or may not also be posted on the stations websites or social media. The QR Codes contains all elements to determine the “Holiday Hoopla Cryptogram for Cash ”
4. Contestant who believes they have solved the cryptogram may submit only one time and should not send until they believe it is complete. Mistakes from entry cannot be corrected by contestant, radio station staff, or other and will be final once submitted.
5. Contestants may submit final at www.wqioradio.com.
a. Enter online, and attach completed Cryptogram for Cash puzzle sheet
b. Drop Off at WQIO Radio Station M-F 9am-4pm or After Hours in TRADIO Mailbox at front door
c. Mail to BAS Broadcasting 17421 Coshocton Ave Mount Vernon OH 43050 – Attention: HH22
6. Contestants must also be at least 18 years of age. Family members/kids are encouraged to participate with an adult but the adult must be the one submitting the answer and all other information.
7. Contestants who submit the cryptogram will be eligible for the Grand Prize of $1000 Cash. All other entries will be in the general pool of entries and eligible for other various prizes.
8. If more than one correct contestant, the final winner will be awarded by a random drawing the contest pool that had the correct answer.
9. If there are no correct Cryptograms, the winner will be drawn randomly from the pool of contestants who submitted .
10. There is only (1) Grand Prize Winner
Get QR Codes:
- APLUS Autobrokers 504 W High St
- Herald’s Appliances & Electronics 121 S Main
- Johnny’s Mattress & Furniture 305 S Gay St
- Pak Mail 812 Coshocton Ave #1
- Colonial Book & Kid’s Shelf 855 Coshocton Ave
- Mid-Ohio Powersports and Golf Cars 494 Harcourt Rd
- Gault’s Plaza Cleaners & Laundromat 855 Coshocton Ave #19